Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung A52, Clear Cache on Galaxy A52.
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52 5G, and Galaxy A72.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy A52:
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its A-series called Samsung Galaxy A52, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, plus it comes with a quad-camera setup and a 4500 mAh big battery.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy A52 / Galaxy A72
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Enable Unknown Sources on Xiaomi Mi 11X?
Steps To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A52/ Galaxy A72
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A52.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Change Instagram Notification Sound on Android 11?
- Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus Nord?
- How to Connect Mobile to Led TV Without Cable?
- Change Accent Color In Android 11?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A52.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung galaxy a52 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!