Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung S10, Clear Cache on Galaxy S10 Plus, and also you can use this guide On Samsung S10 Lite.
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Lite, and Samsung S10+.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy S10:
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its S-series called Samsung Galaxy S10, it will be a flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 3.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) but it’s upgradable to Android 11, plus it comes with a Triple-camera setup and a 3400 mAh battery.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy S10 / Samsung S10+
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Wipe Cache Partition on Galaxy M52 5G?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy S10/ Samsung S10+
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy S10.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A52?
- Change Instagram Notification Sound on Android 11?
- How to Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus Nord?
- Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus 9 Pro?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy S10.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy S10 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!