Do you want your phone’s clock to look different than the one on it? If so, then this article is for YOU! In order to find out how we can change our clocks from standard Digital Clock or Analog Clock style and more.
I’ll give some background information about Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G first: What exactly do these terms mean when referring back-and-forth between screen resolutions/depths? Our eyes detect light in three basic ranges – red green blue also known collectively as color blindness).
Nowadays most mobile devices offer high-resolution screens; however, not everyone has been able
You’ll find that the Clock Style option is a great way to change your phone’s clock. You can choose between digital and analog clocks, as well as enable an interactive mode where you will be able to see all four parts of each face move around when changing time zones or decorative frames are applied! It really gives this feature some personality-making it stands out from any other device on Earth (we think).
Jump to Section
How to Enable/ Disable Always on Display On Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G
Step 1: First of all open the notification panel of your Android phone.
Step 2: Now you will get many options in the notification panel, which will also include the option of Always On Display. If you want to turn on the Always-On display, simply touch its icon once to turn it on, as well as turn it off by touching it again.
How do I change the Clock Format on my Galaxy A52S 5G?
Below I have given two methods for Always-on display, which you can follow:
- First of all, open your notification panel again.
- Now you will see the Always-on display option, press and hold it.
- After this, you will come to the AOD settings.
- First, tap on your phone’s Settings icon > then go to Lock Screen > Always On Display, that’s it!
- By using one of the two methods that I have told you about, you can access the settings of AOD.
- Then you will see the Clock Style option, you have to click on it.
After clicking, click on the clock style of your choice and press the DONE button, as well as you will also get the option to choose the color in this.
How to Change Clock Style from Home Screen in Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G?
If you have to go to this option from the home screen of your Samsung phone, then you can also do it, just follow the steps given below:
- Tap and hold for a few seconds on any empty spot on the home screen of your Samsung device.
- Now you will see the option of Widgets at the bottom of the screen, click on it.
- Then tap and hold in the clock or alarm widgets
- That’s it, you will get to see some clock previews on the home screen of your Samsung device.
- How to Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus Nord?
- Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G?
- Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord?
- How to Clear Cache on Galaxy S21 FE 5G?
The steps to change the clock style on a Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G can be found in our comprehensive guide, including how to adjust for daylight saving time.
If you have any questions about this process or would like help with your own device, please leave us a comment below and we’ll do everything we can to get back to you as soon as possible!