Today in this article, I have come up with a guide about How to Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord.
Do you have a OnePlus Nord, and you want to run two of your favorite applications on the screen of your OnePlus Nord simultaneously?
Do not worry, today we will talk on the topic of how you can use a split-screen in your OnePlus Nord.
You can use a split-screen to run two of your favorite apps at the same time. Activate Split Screen In OnePlus Nord.
Such as watching YouTube videos while surfing in Chrome browser or watching other videos while chatting on Facebook etc.
Keep in mind, that only some applications support split-screen view or multi-window mode.
Also, you can use the parallel app feature in your OnePlus Nord phone.
In this, you can use two different accounts of the same application such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
Jump to Section
Two Ways to Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord
Here are two ways to enable or turn on the split-screen mode on OnePlus Nord.
METHOD #1: How to Activate Split Screen in OnePlus Nord
- First, open the “Recent Apps” section in your OnePlus Nord
- Then long press on the application you want to use split-screen → and Tap Split screen
Note → If you long-press the split-screen is not enabled, then understand that the application does not support split-screen.
- Now, set the app at the top half of your OnePlus Nord screen.
- Then you select “Applications” from the application list.
- That’s It 🙂
Now you see the selected application through your screen up and down.
This means one app will be in the upper half of the screen, and the other app will be in the lower part of the screen.
METHOD #2: How to Enable Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord with Buttons & Gestures
- First, open your phone Settings app and select Buttons & Gestures.
- Then Touch the Navigation bar & gestures
- Make sure to choose Back, Home, and Recents in the Navigation Bar
- Now click on the Navigation bar customization inside the custom settings
- Select Recent button
- Then Tap the long-press action
- Now select Open/Close split screen
- Finally, Set the application in a split-screen view, open recent apps, and long-press the recent button.
- That’s It
How to Close Split Screen Mode in OnePlus Nord
If you want to exit the split-screen view, you touch the middle of the screen and swipe down.
Also, you can press the back button of your phone, which will bring you out of the split-screen view.
- How to Change Default Notification Sound In Google Pixel 5?
- Activate Call Forwarding in Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra?
- Take a Screenshot on Moto G20?
- How to Enable Unknown Sources on Xiaomi Mi 11X?
So this comprehensive Step-by-step guide was about How to Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord, I hope this guide will be helpful for you.
Which methods would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!