Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung A32 5G, Clear Cache on Galaxy A32 5G.
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, Galaxy M42 5G, and Samsung A22.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its A-series called Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, plus it comes with a quad-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy A32 5G / Samsung A22
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Steps To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A32 5G/ Samsung A22
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A32 5G.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Use the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Fix Touch Screen Issues on Samsung Galaxy M31?
- Fix Redmi Note 10 Pro Network Problem?
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A12 Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi?
- How to Fix Redmi Note 11 Pro Network Problem?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy A32 5G users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!