Today in this article, I have come up with a guide about How to Troubleshoot Samsung F23 not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy F23, and you are experiencing network problems with the Samsung Galaxy F23? don’t worry.
Not only you, but many users are facing some problems with Samsung Galaxy F23.
If you are using the Samsung Galaxy F23, then I am sure you will be aware of its built quality.
One thing to note is that this is a budget phone, and for a budget phone, it has very good features.
But sometimes comes when our device encounters some problems.
You must be thinking what should I do now?
So take a deep breath and don’t worry, because every problem has a solution.
If you are facing this problem, then continue reading this guide.
How to Troubleshoot Samsung F23 not Connecting to Wi-Fi | 7 EASY WAYS!
I know that when you connect your Galaxy F23 to Wi-Fi, it is not connected, to solve this problem, I have given some ways and methods that you can follow.
FIX 1: Turn On and Off Airplane Mode
This is a simple and classic method for fixing almost all network problems.
Just follow the below steps:
- First, Open the Settings app >> Connections.
- Now Turn on Flight Mode (Airplane Mode) for at least 30 seconds.
- Then Turn Off Flight mode.
- That’s It 🙂
I hope your problem is solved, if your answer is no then try the below methods.
FIX 2: Restart Your Samsung Galaxy F23
Many times there is a problem in connecting to WI-FI due to some cache and bugs, so once you restart your phone, maybe your problem will be fixed.
FIX 3: Check Your Router’s Connectivity
First of all check your router’s connectivity, because many times the problem is not in your smartphone but in the router.
Try connecting another device via Wi-Fi, if other devices are not connecting to Wi-Fi, then the problem is not with your Samsung F23.
FIX 4: Soft Reset of your Samsung Galaxy F23
Follow the steps given below to Soft reset your Samsung Galaxy F23.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power button for a few seconds.
- Wait for the Samsung logo to appear.
- After doing this process, try connecting to Wi-Fi again
FIX 5: Reset the Network Settings of your Galaxy F23
Let us know that this process will reset the connection to your device and remove all paired devices via Bluetooth. Also, the personalized settings will be set to default.
In other words, if the problem is minor that is affecting your phone’s network services, then this method will fix it
To Reset the Network Settings of your Samsung Galaxy F23 follow the steps given below.
- First, open your phone Settings app and select General Management.
- Then Touch Reset.
- Click on Reset Network Settings
- Now Tap the Reset Settings
- Enter if your phone has any type of screen lock.
- Finally, Tap on Reset Settings again to confirm your action
- That’s IT 🙂
After doing this process, try to see if your Samsung Galaxy F23 can connect properly to Wi-Fi right now.
FIX 6: Turn on Safe mode On your Samsung Galaxy F23
Sometimes you have to face this type of problem due to your recently installed app.
So to check this, you can turn on your device in safe mode and find out which app is causing the Wi-Fi problem.
To Turn on Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy F23 follow the steps given below.
- First, Tap the Power Button and hold it for about a few seconds.
- Then once you see the Power Off simply keep holding until you see the notification about rebooting to Safe Mode.
- If you want to Turn on Safe Mode on your device simply click on Safe Mode.
- Now, wait a couple of seconds.
- That’s It 🙂
- Finally, try to connect your device to the Wi-Fi again.
as you can see now your Safe Mode also you can use your device with all third-party apps.
If your Samsung F23 is in safe mode and there is no problem in safe mode during that time, it means that you have installed a faulty application which is the cause of this problem.
FIX 7: Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy F23
If any of the methods above discussed does not fix this problem, then you will have to factory reset to fix the Wi-Fi problem coming to your device.
Make sure to back up your device completely before resetting because all data will be deleted.
- First, Tap On Settings App
- Then Scroll down and click General management
- Finally, Touch Reset
- That’s It 🙂
This Galaxy F23 features a 6.6-inch FHD+ TFT LCD screen with 1080 x 2408 pixels, powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset based on the 8-nanometer process.
Also comes with 4 or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, moving to the camera we have a 50-megapixel main wide camera, 8-megapixels ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel depth camera.
Talking about the front-facing camera, it is 8 megapixels, and we have a 5000 mAh battery with a 25W fast charger.
- How to Fix Xiaomi 12T Pro Network Problem?
- Fix Vivo X90 Pro+ Can’t Connect to Network?
- How to Fix Touch Screen Issues on Galaxy A04s?
So this guide was about How to Troubleshoot Samsung F23 not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
I hope these solutions have solved the problem of can’t connect to the Wi-Fi.
If you have questions related to this guide, or if you are still experiencing this Wi-Fi problem, then comment in the comment section below.