Today in this article, I have come up with a guide about how to fix the Samsung Galaxy A12 Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi.
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy A12, and you are experiencing network problems with the Samsung Galaxy A12? don’t worry. Not only you, but many users are facing some problems with Samsung Galaxy A12.
If you are using the Samsung Galaxy A12, then I am sure you will be aware of its built quality.
One thing to note is that this is a budget phone, and for a budget phone, it has very good features.
But sometimes comes when our device encounters some problems.
You must be thinking what should I do now?
So take a deep breath and don’t worry, because every problem has a solution.
If you are facing this problem, then continue reading this guide.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A12 Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi
I know that when you connect your Galaxy A12 to Wi-Fi, it is not connected, to solve this problem, I have given some ways and methods that you can follow.
FIX 1: Check Your Router’s Connectivity
First of all check your router’s connectivity, because many times the problem is not in your smartphone but in the router.
Try connecting another device via Wi-Fi, if other devices are not connecting to Wi-Fi, then the problem is not with your Samsung A12.
FIX 2: Soft Reset of your Samsung Galaxy A12
Follow the steps given below to Soft reset your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power button for a few seconds.
- Wait for the Samsung logo to appear.
- After doing this process, try connecting to Wi-Fi again
FIX 3: Reset Network Settings of your Samsung Galaxy A12
Let us know that this process will reset the connection to your device and remove all paired devices via Bluetooth. Also, the personalized settings will be set to the default.
In other words, if the problem is minor that is affecting your phone’s network services, then this method will fix it
To Reset the Network Settings of your Samsung Galaxy A12 follow the steps given below.
- First, open your phone Settings app and select General Management.
- Then Touch Reset.
- Click on Reset Network Settings
- Now Tap the Reset Settings
- Enter if your phone has any type of screen lock.
- Finally, Tap on Reset Settings again to confirm your action
- That’s IT 🙂
After doing this process, try to see if your Samsung Galaxy A12 can connect properly to Wi-Fi right now.
FIX 4: Turn on Safe mode On your Samsung Galaxy A12
Sometimes you have to face this type of problem due to your recently installed app.
So to check this, you can turn on your device in safe mode and find out which app is causing the Wi-Fi problem.
To Turn on Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A12 follow the steps given below.
- First, Tap the Power Button and hold it for about a few seconds.
- Then once you see the Power Off simply keep holding until you see the notification about rebooting to Safe Mode.
- If you want to Turn on Safe Mode on your device simply click on Safe Mode.
- Now, wait a couple of seconds.
- That’s It 🙂
- Finally, try to connect your device to the Wi-Fi again.
as you can see now your Safe Mode also you can use your device with all third-party apps.
If your Samsung A12 is in safe mode and there is no problem in safe mode during that time, it means that you have installed a faulty application which is the cause of this problem.
FIX 5: Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy A12
If the fourth solution does not fix this problem, then you will have to factory reset to fix the wi-fi problem coming to your device.
Make sure to back up your device completely before resetting because all data will be deleted.
- First, Tap On Settings App
- Then Scroll down and click General management
- Finally, Touch Reset
- That’s It 🙂
This Galaxy A12 features a 6.5-inch HD+ PLS LCD screen with 720 x 1600 pixels, powered by the latest MediaTek Helio P35 chipset based on the 12-nanometer process.
Also comes in 2,3,4 or 6GB of RAM and 32,64, or 128GB of storage, moving to the camera we have a 48-megapixel main wide camera, 8-megapixels ultra-wide,5-megapixels macro lens, and 2-megapixel depth camera, moving into the front-facing camera it’s an 8-megapixel.
And we have a 5000 mAh battery with a 15W normal charger.
- How to Fix Redmi Note 11 Pro Network Problem?
- Fix Camera Failed on Samsung Galaxy Devices?
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A10 Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi?
- How to Fix Touch Screen Issues on Galaxy A52 5G?
So this guide was about How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A12 Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi?
I hope these solutions have solved the problem of can’t connect to the Wi-Fi.
If you have questions related to this guide, or if you are still experiencing this Wi-Fi problem, then comment in the comment section below.