Hello friends, welcome to this new guide about How to Enable Unknown Sources on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite?
In this guide, we will learn how to install third-party applications in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
If you need to install third-party applications or APK files on your Xiaomi, Poco, or Redmi smartphones, then you must enable unknown sources.
How to Enable or Disable Unknown Sources in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Series – Miui 12.5
Follow the steps given below to Enable or Disable Unknown Sources in your Mi 11 Lite device:
- First, drag the notification tray down from the top and tap on the Settings icon.
- Then scroll down and select “Privacy Protection“.
- Now tap on the ”Special permission” → Install unknown apps.
- Then Tap any ”App” you want.
- Remember, it is disabled by default.
- Turn on ”Allow from this source”.
- Now you will see an important warning message, read it carefully. This pop-up message: Unknown application to install?
- Finally, Tap on ”Accept”.
That’s It 🙂
How to Allow Unknown Sources on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Using Apps Settings
1.) First, go to the phone Settings app.
2.) Scroll down a bit, and open the Application option.
3.) Then tap on Manage Applications.
4.) You will see a list of applications, select “App” from the list.
5.) Now go to the advanced settings, and select “Install applications from unknown sources“.
6.) Then enable “Allow from this source“.
7.) Now a warning popup will open, touch “Accept“.
8.) That’s It 🙂
How to Disable Unknown Sources in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite/ Mi 11i
Now if you have to disable Unknown Sources, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, Go to the Settings app.
- After that, Go to Privacy Protection.
- Then Go to Special Permissions → Install Unknown Apps
- Finally, tap on “Allow this application from this source“.
- That’s It 🙂
By doing this, installing third-party apps on your device will not be allowed.
Related Articles You May Also Like:
- How to Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus 9 Pro?
- Change Clock Style on Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G?
- Set Up Samsung Galaxy M52 5G For the First Time?
- Change Default Notification Sound In Google Pixel 5?
So this comprehensive guide was about How to Enable Unknown Sources on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite?
I hope this guide will be helpful for you.
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..! Keep Visiting FixingByte.