Today in this article, we will learn how to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21 Plus, and also you can use this guide On Samsung S21 Ultra.
With the help of this guide, you can use this guide to fix app freezing or phone running slow problems in your device.
Clearing the cached data will clear the temporary app data of the Samsung S21 as well as remove unnecessary app information from your device.
You can also clear the cache and data of installed apps on your phone using the app settings. If you still face any issues after clearing the app’s cache, you can try clearing the app’s data as well.
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its S-series called Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, it will be a flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, plus it comes with a Triple-camera setup (12 megapixel+ 64 megapixel+ 12 megapixels) and a 4000 mAh battery with Fast charging 25W.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / Samsung S21+
- First, Go to the Settings App
- Then Go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache also Clear the Data.
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Wipe Cache Partition on Galaxy A52?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy S21 5G/ Samsung S21 Plus
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy S21.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord?
- Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy S10?
- Change Instagram Notification Sound on Android 11?
- How to Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus Nord?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy S21 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!