Today in this article, we will learn how to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 FE, and also you can use this guide On Samsung S20 Plus.
With the help of this guide, you can use this guide to fix app freezing or phone running slow problems in your device.
Clearing the cached data will clear the temporary app data of the Samsung S20 as well as remove unnecessary app information from your device.
You can also clear the cache and data of installed apps on your Galaxy S20 using the app settings. If you still face any issues after clearing the app’s cache, you can try clearing the app’s data as well.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy S20:
Samsung recently launched three to four phones in its S-series a year ago, which includes Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, all these devices were flagship category phones.
In this guide, we have told about the Samsung Galaxy S20, so we know about some of the features of this phone:
The device runs on One UI 3.0 based on Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, plus it comes with a Triple-camera setup (12 megapixel+ 64 megapixel+ 12 megapixels) and a 4000 mAh battery with Fast charging 25W.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy S20 / Samsung S20+
- First, Go to the Settings App → Apps.
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache also Clear the Data.
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Wipe Cache Partition on Galaxy S21 5G?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy S20/ Samsung S20 Plus
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy S20.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Take a Screenshot on Google Pixel 6
- Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord?
- Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy S10?
- Set Up Galaxy M52 5G For the First Time?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy S20.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy S20 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!