Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung M53? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy M53? Clear Cache on Galaxy M53?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy M53.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy M53
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its M-series called Samsung Galaxy M53, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The Samsung Galaxy M53 runs on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12, plus it comes with a (108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP) quad-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy M53
- First, Go to the Settings App
- Then Go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy M53
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy M53.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Use the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your Samsung M53.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G?
- Wipe Cache Partition On Galaxy A53 5G?
- How to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung A73 5G?
- Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy F23?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy M53.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy M53 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!