Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung M52 5G, Clear Cache on Galaxy M52 5G.
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M42 5G, and Samsung M32 5G.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G:
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its M-series called Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, plus it comes with a quad-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy M52 5G / Samsung M32 5G
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A52?
Steps To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy M52 5G/ Samsung M32 5G
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy M52 5G.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Change Clock Style on Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G?
- Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus 9 Pro?
- Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus 9 Pro?
- Change Default Notification Sound In Google Pixel 5?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy M52 5G users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!