Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy M51? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy M51? Clear Cache on Galaxy M51?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Galaxy M51.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy M51
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its M-series called Samsung Galaxy M51, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12, plus it comes with a Quad-camera setup and a 7000 mAh big monster battery with 25W fast charging.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy M51
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy M51
- First of all, Power off your Samsung Galaxy M51.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Use the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G?
- Clear Cache on Samsung M13?
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung A32 5G?
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy M51.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy M51 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!