Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung M13, Clear Cache on Galaxy M13.
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy M13, Galaxy M42 5G, and Samsung A22.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy M13
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its M-series called Samsung Galaxy M13, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI Core 4.1 based on Android 12, plus it comes with a Triple-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery with 15W Fast charging.
Clear App Cache Step-by-step Guide – Samsung Galaxy M13 / Samsung A22
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus 10R?
Steps To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy M13/ Samsung A22
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy M13.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Use the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy M13 slow charging problem?
- Fix Samsung Galaxy M13 Network Problem?
- Fix Touch Screen Issues on Samsung Galaxy M13?
- How to Fix Samsung A11 Network Problem?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy M13.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy M13 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!