Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung A6s? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A6s? Clear Cache on Galaxy A6s?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy A6s.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A6s
In 2018, Samsung launched a phone in its A-series called the Samsung Galaxy A6s, which was a mid-range phone.
The Samsung Galaxy A6s runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo), plus it comes with a (12+ 5MP) dual-camera setup and a 3000 mAh big battery.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy A6s
- First, Go to the Settings App
- Then Go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: Fix Touch Screen Issues on Samsung Galaxy A73 5G?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A6s
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A6s.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Use the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your Samsung A6s.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy M53?
- Wipe Cache Partition On Galaxy A33 5G?
- How to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung A53 5G?
- Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A73 5G?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy A6s.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy A6s users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!