Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung A54? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A54? Clear Cache on Galaxy A54?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A54.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A54
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its A-series called Samsung Galaxy A54, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 5.1 based on Android 13, plus it comes with a Triple-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy A54
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A54
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A54.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A23?
- Turn On Split Screen Mode on OnePlus Nord.
- How to Change Clock Style on Samsung A52S 5G
- Retrieve Archived Emails from Gmail?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A54.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy A54 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!