Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung A53 5G? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A53 5G? Clear Cache on Galaxy A53 5G?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
Samsung has launched a new phone in its A-series called Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G runs on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12, plus it comes with a (64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP) quad-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Fix Xiaomi Mi A1 Network Problem?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A53 5G.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your Galaxy A53 5G.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A73 5G?
- Wipe Cache Partition On Galaxy F23?
- How to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung A23?
- Clear Cache on Samsung A13?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy A53 5G users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!