Here, you will learn How to Clear Cache on Samsung A23? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A23? Clear Cache on Galaxy A23?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A23.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A23
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its A-series called Samsung Galaxy A23, it will be a mid-range flagship phone.
The device runs on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12, plus it comes with a quad-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy A23
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Fix Network Problem on iQOO 9 Pro?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A23
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A23.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Use the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A13 5G?
- Enable Parallel Apps on OnePlus 10 Pro?
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung S22 Ultra 5G?
- Turn On Split Screen Mode on the OnePlus 10 Pro?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A23.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy A23 users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!