Here, you will learn How to Clear the Cache on Samsung A04s? Wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A04s? Clear Cache on Galaxy A04s?
In today’s article, I will show you how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A04s.
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A04s
Samsung has recently launched a new phone in its A-series called Samsung Galaxy A04s, it will be a mid-range phone.
The device runs on One UI Core 4 based on Android 12, plus it comes with a Triple-camera setup and a 5000 mAh big battery.
Step-by-step Guide – Clear App Cache in Samsung Galaxy A04s
- First, go to the Settings App
- Then go to Apps
- Scroll down and tap the App you want to clear the cache
- Then click on the Filter and sort icon
- Turn on Show System Apps
- Now Tap OK → Storage → Clear cache
- That’s It 🙂
Check Out: How to Clear Cache on Samsung Galaxy A23?
Steps to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A04s
- First of all, Power off your Galaxy A04s.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time, keep holding both keys until the Android Recovery screen appears then release both buttons.
- Then Using the Volume Down button to select options in Recovery Mode.
- Now press the Volume down button to select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once more select Yes and confirm.
- Now Press the Power button to Reboot your device.
- That’s It 🙂
- How to Fix Redmi 11 Prime Network Problem?
- How to clear the cache on Samsung A13 5G?
- How to Clear Cache on Samsung F23?
- Fix Network Issue on Xiaomi 12S Ultra?
So from this Comprehensive Guide, you have learned How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A04s.
If you liked this guide, then please share this guide with your friends and Samsung Galaxy A04s users.
Which solutions would you like to try first in this guide?
If you have questions related to this guide, then comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading this Guide till the end…..!